Motorola has taken all the features you expect in a two-way mobile radio and elevated them to a greater level of performance in the new PM1500. Experienced mobile radio users will appreciate its advantages, enhancements, and high-quality design.
- Offers a robust solution for your long-range communications needs with 110 watts of power.
- Delivers clear, crisp sound in loud environments through its 7.5 watt external speaker.
- Includes user-friendly icons in the backlit alphanumeric display, for viewing status, features, channel names, and Caller ID.
- Meets the highest U.S. military specifications of any mobile radio in the Motorola Professional Radio Series.
- Comes with the backing of Motorola service and a two-year warranty.
The Motorola PM1500 has the following features:
- 255 Channels
- Multicolored LED Indicators
- 4 Programmable Buttons - Easy access to favorite features. Optional keypad microphone allows you to scroll through the menu and access up to 16 programmable features
- Programmable Emergency Button - Alerts dispatcher in an emergency situation
- Backlit 8-Character Alphanumeric Display - User friendly icons and soft menu so you easily view status and access features.
- Display for viewing of channel names and Caller ID
- Large Channel and Push Button On/Off Volume Knobs
- 7.5 Watt External Speaker Allows for clear, crisp communication in loud environments
- P25 Conventional Upgradeable
- 12.5/25 kHz Switchable Channel Spacing (VHF/UHF)
With a single software upgrade, the PM1500 becomes P25 interoperable. This vital feature gives you the ability to interact with other networks in times of crisis.
The Motorola PM1500 is available in the following VHF and UHF models.
AAM79KTD9PW5_N PM1500 255 Channels, 25-110W VHF (136-174 MHz )
AAM79QTD9PW5_N PM1500 255 Channels, 25-110W UHF (380-470 MHz )
All PM1500 models include:
- Standard Palm Microphone (HMN1090)
- Standard Mounting Brackets (HKN6186, HLN6909 & 5564610H02)
- Standard 7.5 Watt External Speaker (HSN4038)
- Standard 20 Ft. Power Cable (HKN4192)
- Standard 17 Ft. Remote Mount Cable (HKN6169)
- Ignition Sense / Control Head Cable (HKN6188)
- User's Guide CD
- Two Year Warranty
Click Here to view the PM1500 Brochure
Click Here to view the PM1500 Tri-Fold Brochure