Increase your mobile work team's operational efficiency with MOTOTRBO digital two-way radios from Motorola. MOTOTRBO delivers exceptional voice quality, extended battery life, increased capacity and the industry's largest application developer program for increased productivity and enhanced worker safety.
With MOTOTRBO Apps you can extend the reach of MOTOTRBO two-way communications to other technologies.
An affordable IP gateway for Unified Group Communications
VoiceInterop presents the AM360r adapter panel as a cost-effective IP gateway between your 2-way Land Mobile Radios and your IP communication network. No matter what frequency your conventional or trunked two-way LMR system operates on, the AM360 provides an affordable and flexible link.
All Frequencies and Bands
Because the AM360r connects to your existing radios, it does not matter what band or frequency they operate on. The hidden benefit of this is that you do not need to buy new radios, just enhance and extend what you already have. No "forklift upgrade" is necessary to interoperate with other systems.
Goodbye Leased Lines
The AM360r extends basic local control functions to the soft console operating over your IP network. Stop paying monthly fees for leased lines to your radio sites. Instead, your existing IP network that connects to the radio site allows you to leverage what you already pay for. Just make it do more.
Simple to Interface
A few simple connections to your radio bring a new world of possibilities, allowing your radio users to talk to your dispatchers wherever they might be on your network. Built-in web configuration allows you to select PTT and COS polarity, receive and transmit pre-emphasis, and other important settings. Never touch a jumper or warm up a soldering iron. An RJ-45 jack provides an E&M interface, or use the 5-pin inline connector for signaling and single-ended audio interface.
Minimal Network Bandwidth
The use of multicast audio streams allows many dispatch consoles to participate in your radio network without multiplying the bandwidth consumed. A selection of industry-standard voice CoDecs digitize and compress your voice and send it via widely-used RTP (Real-Time Protocol).
AudioMate 360r Brochure
c-Bridge is an IP-based platform for enhancing the functionality of Motorola MOTOTRBO digital communications systems.
Several different product models are available, providing the following capabilities:
- c-Bridge Remote: IP-Based Remote Voice Dispatch
- Replaces Tone Remote Systems
- No Control Stations Needed
- Can Provide Interoperability between MOTOTRBO and non-MOTOTRBO systems
- Interfaces with the following types of systems:
- analog FM
- analog AM
- P25 Digital
- c-Bridge IPSC: Bridge Between MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect (IPSC) Systems
- Create Very Large IPSC Systems - Effectively Breaks the 15-Repeater IPSC Limit
- Dynamically Connect/Disconnect Between IPSC
- Connect up to 5 IPSC Systems
- Can Operate as IPSC Peers or Masters, or a combination of both
- c-Bridge Deluxe: Separate Server/Gateway System
- Same Features as c-Bridge Remote and c-Bridge IPSC
- Plus Allows for Larger IPSC-Only and Interoperability Systems
c-Bridge interconnects with MOTOTRBO systems at the IP infrastructure level, using IP data connections over just about any IP network, including fiber, T1, wireless, DSL, and even some satellite links. Operating at this IP level results in superior audio quality, as compared to using control station access into a MOTOTRBO system. In interoperability systems, access to analog repeaters and base stations can also be done without the use of control stations, eliminating problems such as repeater hang-time, audio levels, and poor audio quality. This results in interoperability systems that operate second-to-none in performance.
Digital Wireless Call Box System
CALL24 TURBO is the CALL24 Interface and operational software that supports CALL24 Call Box integration into MOTOTRBO systems. CALL24 TURBO provides a quick and easy way to upgrade existing CALL24 Mk-I and MK-III Call Boxes to Digital Radio. The software offers enhanced functionality to Motorola's Digital Radios by allowing Remote Controls through the radio channel.
No Central Dispatch Required
Handle your call responses from a central dispatch location or a portable radio. This flexibility reduces response time, as the officer can receive instant mobile alert notification and, if needed, communicate with the caller while en route.
Educational Facilities, Shopping Malls, Government and Private Hospitals, Manufacturing Plants, Mining, Petro Chemical, Systems Operators, Transportation, and Utilities.
- Clear Digital Voice, both Live and Recorded
- Auto-Activation or SecureCall
- Remote Controls Enabled for all CALL24 Functions
- Easy Installation
- Two Year Warranty
The connexBOX® Core Devices act as the in-vehicle data collection and forward tool. A Core Device is necessary to configure and control all connexBOX® features. These devices will connect directly to the radio and ensure data is being passed from any sensors or input devices, through to the MOTOTRBO™ network. The functionality of these core devices can be further enhanced with peripherals and 3rd part sensors.
The connexBOX XL® is currently the only core device available. This device contains the necessary hardware and firmware to enable the full feature set of connexBOX®. It also supports both the XD and XT Peripherals.
- Vehicle Ignition Detect
- FAST Protocol
- Supports connexBOX® XD
- Supports connexBOX® XT
- Event Based Reporting
Peripherals range from input devices to MDT solutions. These can enhance and add functionality to the core product. 3rd party equipment such as sensors can also be integrated.
The connexBOX XT utilizes the 5 telemetry inputs on the rear of the MOTOTRBO™ radio for status messaging. There are 5 status buttons which correspond to the inputs, plus a 6th "No Status" or "Clear" button. The labeling on the device and the configuration of the server can be user defined to utilize the inputs for any status required for the application. The rugged construction features a die-cast aluminum case which has been designed for industrial environments.
The display used in MDT solutions utilizes RS232 connectivity. This display is loaded with customer or application specific software and is used to provide information input/output to the driver. 3rd party windows tablets with RS232 connectivity have the potential to serve as an XD in lieu of the standard product. This allows the user to select their own hardware for the interface.
Analog Gateway to MOTOTRBO™ Connect Plus
When the DVU-2 is interfaced to the Motorola™ XRT 9000 it allows voice interface to a talk group. When a selected talk group becomes active, the XRT 9000 transports the talk group digital audio to the DVU-2 where it is converted to analog voice and made available as a 2-wire or 4-wire Type II E&M interface. Each DVU-2 can interface two external analog devices to two talk groups.
DVU-2 accesses, and registers with, an XRT 9000 via IP for an audio connection to a preset in the XRT 9000 talk group. Channels 1 & 2 in the DVU-2 corresponds to channels 1 & 2 in the XRT 9000. These channels are preset to a radio talk group in the XRC 9000 Controller and correspond directly.
When the DVU-2 accesses the XRT 9000 and gets a valid logon, the connection is ready to operate. If the radio talk group becomes active, digital audio is sent to the DVU-2 from the XRT 9000. This audio is AMBE+2 encoded and configured as an IP Site Connect packet. The DVU-2 decodes each digital audio packet and converts to analog where it is sent out on the 2-wire or 4-wire type II E&M interface.
In the case of 4-wire, the E and M leads are used to control the talk group access. When the call originates at the Connect Plus system, the M lead is asserted indicating audio is available at the 4-wire type II E&M interface. If the talk group is idle and the E lead is asserted by the external device connected to the DVU-2 4-wire type II E&M interface, the audio sent to the DVU-2 on the 4-wire type II E&M interface is AMBE+2 encoded and sent to the Connect Plus system and is heard by the talk group.
For each DVU-2 two talk groups can be accessed by external analog devices. The most common is a legacy 4-wire console or analog repeater.
iTalkie™ is a groundbreaking solution to painlessly add the efficiency of voice and text communications into your business workflow.
Add walkie-talkie, messaging and phone-like intercom to your mobile computer. iTalkie™ combines the ease of use and deployment of traditional walkie-talkies with the benefits of serverless one-to-one calls and presence!
This P2P solution requires zero setup and configuration and is completely serverless. Just install the application on your PDA and/or PC and you are ready to page and call over your Wi-Fi network. It's that easy!
iTalkie™ answers the specific feedback from vertical markets customers (e.g. warehousing, retail, hospitaility, health care and government) that require a quality voice solution which is easily deployable, maintainable and cost effective.
iTalkie™ delivers excellent and clear audio in real-time. As soon as the PTT button is pressed other users immediately hear the page. In other solutions that use record-then-send mechanisms the page is not received until some time after the button is released, thus adding a noticeable delay which customers, during store and forward trials we conducted in 2003, reported as unbearable. In addition, noise Canceling and other signal processing maintain the voice clear even in loud sites, with better sound reproduction than telephones.
The iTalkie™ solution allows truly converged IP and RF deployments. Private calls from radios are automatically routed to individual dispatchers or clients on IP networks. The presence of aliased radios allows IP users to communicate with voice and text just as easily as using popular voice-enabled instant messaging applications. Radio users can reach cellphone users via SMS through email. Text messages from automated nurse-call applications, emergency alerts, manufacturing equipment or chemical plants can be routed to individual or groups of radio and fixed/mobile users. All voice and text calls can be logged to provide liability protection for even small radio-only deployments. Best of all, the iTalkie™ solution is highly scalable to thousands of clients and gateways and with the finest granularity of any communication solution.
iTalkie Solution Brochure
Introducing the highly configurable MV product series by BridgeCom Systems. This series offers solutions to ROiP that you won't find anywhere else. The MV series expands on our TL-NET and TL-NET Turbo product offerings by reducing site linking costs and enhancing existing MOTOTRBO™ site linking capabilities without the need for control stations.
MV-1 - The MV-1 provides for a simple analog channel connection to a TL-NET system. The MV-1 adds one analog VOIP link to any analog or digital radio control station endpoint. This product is useful in that it provides a less expensive solution when just one remote voice connection is required.
MV-IPSC1 - The MV-IPSC1 functions as an endpoint that inspects incoming MOTOTRBO digital call information (voice or data) and routes the call to other IP Site Connect sites as indicated by the talk map. It provides for expanded linking and control of both times slots of a MOTOTRBO repeater operating in IP Site Connect mode. The MV-IPSC1 provides selective site-to-site group call routing capability which is not available with MOTOTRBO IP Site Connect. For example: If you have 15 sites of MOTOTRBO repeaters using IP Site Connect, then the MV-IPSC1 can allow for placing a group call to only a select number of the sites, rather than all 15 sites. The MV-IPSC1 requires no control station. Digital audio and data packets are inspected from the IP port of the MOTOTRBO repeater. The MV-IPSC1 is to be used in conjuction with the TL-NET Server.
MV-i1 and i2 - The MV-I series links digital audio from a MOTOTRBO repeater operating in IP Site Connect mode to an analog connection such as LTR, Conventional, PC Client Dispatch or iDEN. The MV-I series provides for interoperability between up to both time slots of MOTOTRBO and virtually any analog radio system.
MV-IPSC75 - A single box design that connects 3 IP Site Connect networks (45 peers) effectively making IP Site Connect infinitely scalable. Expandable to up to 5 IP Site Connect networks. Both MOTOTRBO repeater time slots are connected for both voice and data communications.
The MV series is highly configurable and can be tailored for your specific application. Please call or email and tell us what you're working with. We can then provide a custom quote to meet your needs.
The MoniVox® Data Interface cable (MVX150) allows to capture and transfer data between electronic devices (equipped with RS232 and GPIO) and MOTOTRBO™ mobile digital radios or base stations.
This interface allows the radio MOTOTRBO™ to acts as a modem, transferring data from one radio to another.
Data can be stored in a PC or a data center, and could also be integrated with other custom MoniVox® applications.
- Information in "real time"
- Remote access of data
- Uses radio as a modem
- No data transfer cost
- Data transfer even from remote areas
- Interaction with MOTOTRBO™ radios
What is multiGate?
neoConneX multiGate is a unique hardware solution that will allow carriers to provide an unlimited number of software solutions on their MOTOTRBO™ Connect Plus networks.
multiGate will allow carriers to host multiple solutions providing different functionality to their customer base. It will also allow partnered providers to host and provide their own choice of solutions on shared networks. In addition carriers will be able to facilitate connection to their system by end user owned software solutions.
What makes it different?
"neoConneX multiGate is an ideal solution for carriers" says Ewan Crawford, President and CTO of NeoTerra systems. NeoTerra recognizes that no single solution provider has all the functionality required by the varied customer base experienced by most carriers. multiGate will provide flexibility for the carrier's marketing teams to get even more creative in building customized hosted solutions for their customer base.
multiGate is also a hardware solution, the first of a series to be released by NeoTerra. A simple-to-use, 'plug and play' device offering the high reliability required in a carrier network.
- Allieviates load on the XRC.
- 19" 1U Mini Rackmount Case - 10" Deep.
- Compatible with any client which fully conforms to MOTOTRBO™ protocol specs.
- Ability to limit connections by unit ID range.
- Uses local database to moderate a thousand plus units with ease.
phone@trbo™ allows radios to connect to a corporate office or public phone systems. Users can pre-program a button for emergency calls, transfer calls to security guard's radios while away from their desk or use the company's phone system to dial a specific radio or talkgroup. Emergency calls are sent to the AllCall talkgroup. There is also Man-down emergency support for unmonitored lone worker.
Hospitality industry, Utilities, Public transit, Municipality operations, Retail delivery operations, Tow truck operators, Health services, Security, Transportation, Agriculture, Communications, Construction, Education, Government, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Distribution.
phone@trbo™ offers the features of a traditional analog phone patch while adding the benefits of both digital telephony and MOTOTRBO™ radios. For instance, text messaging is used for signaling, not only to make a call, but also to notify the caller-ID of an incoming call. In case the call is missed, it is easy to call back by simply replying to the caller-ID text message. Similarly, call filtering notifies phone callers that a radio is offline or they mis-dialed the group, thus freeing up airtime and the phone line. Best, phone@trbo does not burden subscriber radios with an additional option board, nor does it require phone callers to know what slot to call into. It can even be expanded to support email, and other features.
- Private, group and AllCall calls to radios.
- Multiple incoming phone call routing options: direct patch, voice menus and auto-routing.
- Dial from radio with hot-keypad or text.
- Text messaging-based dial, hangup and incoming call with caller-ID.
- Return calls by replying to caller-ID messages.
- Audio and text notifications to radios.
- Emergency (man-down) automatic dial with pre-recorded voice message.
- IETF SIP complaint telephony signaling.
- Supports analog lines via Cisco adapter.
- Program radios with 1-button dial.
- Half-duplex or full-duplex (with TX interrupt).
- Signal processing to reduce noise and adjust audio levels.
- Easily add email, SCADA, dispatch, logging, and other services.
POP - Portable Operations Package
POP is a modular configuration of radio equipment for rapid on-scene interoperability. POP is available to be customized by radio brand, band, and accessory packages.
- Connect up to five mobile radios
- Multi-function status display
- USB ports for
- Audio recording
- Charging phones and tablets
- Rugged Pelican™ Case construction
- Smart center console
- 1 POP Case (wheels or no wheels)
- 5 Radios
- 1 Cross-Connect Unit
- 1 Programming Cable
- 1 User Guide
- 1 DC Power Cable
- 1 8GB Flash Drive
radioPad™ is the revolutionary and world's first and only, Android-based wireless remote control head Apps for two-way radios, available now on the Android and RadioBridge™ Markets.
radioPad™ applications are capable of controlling via a secure wireless link, handheld, mobile and base station radios to enhance communication and provide a new, unique two-way radio experience.
Now, use any Android-based tablet (Pad) or mobile device (Pod) to fully remotely control your radio's voice, data and text transmissions. radioPad™ apps feature a customized control head and a user-friendly graphic interface with multilingual capabilities.
Functions Controlled by the Applications Include:
- Site & Zone Control
- Channel Control
- Voice Calls (Private, Group, and All Calls)
- Subscriber & Group Alias or ID
- RadioPad Contacts Management
- Emergency Operation
- Stopping a Radio Call
- Talk Around
- Permanent Monitor
- Text Messaging
Additional Features Offered by radioPad™ Applications
- Full Alphanumeric Keypad Access
- Enhanced Call Log: Time, Date, Location Stamp
- Call Recording
- Man Down
- Great for Covert Operations
- Small DataTransmission (SafeBridge™ required)
- Customizable Graphic User Interface
- Multi-Language Capabilities
- Multiple Radio Control From One Pad/Pod Unit
- Full Wireless Encryption (WEP, WA2-Enterprise, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK)
Introducing the First Digital Radio Telephone Interconnect
RBX +Plus (Radio Branch Exchange) is the first digital radio telephony system from Teldio specifically designed to meet the needs of industries that require a customizable private mobile telephony network. RBX +Plus brings all the benefits and functionalities of corporate unified communications to digital radios, enabling industries to operate under one private business critical mobile telephony network. This product allows digital radios to communicate with phones while accessing familiar telephony features.
The software application is installed on the customer's digital radios as well as onto a standard server which connects radio networks to the world telephony. RBX +Plus was specifically designed for Motorola MOTOTRBO digital radios. The solution is a cost effective alternative to cell-phones and Wi-Fi telephony systems for corporate mobile workforces
- Customer service assurance by reviewing taken response actions to client requests.
- Improved training material with the use of real-life situations.
- Minimized legal liability with the ability to replay the recordings of situations of interest.
- Increased accountability by reviewing the response of specific workers or talkgroups.
- Enhanced audit trails with audio data of radio-to-radio and phone-to-radio communications.
RBX +Plus Brochure
SmartPTT Enterprise software implements complex dispatching control over MOTOTRBO digital radio networks.
SmartPTT Enterprise includes all functionality of SmartPTT Basic, but considerably differs in architecture approach.
The key feature of SmartPTT Enterprise is possibility of direct control over MOTOTRBO networks (SmartPTT Enterprise connects directly to MOTOTRBO repeaters through IP protocol).
SmartPTT Enterprise Functionality
- Radio Dispatch
- GPS Tracking
- Telephone Interconnect
- Data Transmission, Data and Voice Logging
- Real Time Monitoring
- Radio Network Bridging for IP Site Connect, Capacity Plus
- Enhanced Functionality. Direct IP control over MOTOTRBO repeaters allows enhanced control over radio subscriber:
- Logging all data and voice activity in MOTOTRBO network including private calls and text messages.
- Logging information about the repeater used by subscriber for calls. Having this information it is possible to know approximate location of subscriber with the radio without GPS-receiver.
- Reliability. SmartPTT Enterprise architecture requires considerably less amount of functional blocks to build the dispatching system in comparison to other applications. SmartPTT Enterprise doesn't need control stations (MOTOTRBO mobile radios) to communicate to subscribers. Also, it is not necessary to put Radioservers in radio coverage area.
- Scalability. Because of the optimized architecture and enhanced means of dispatching control, SmartPTT Enterprise allows effective building dispatching systems of any size and topology.
- Cost Efficiency. SmartPTT Enterprise saves considerable money for dispatching system in comparison with solutions based on control stations, because SmartPTT Enterprise requires considerably less units of server infrastructure and control stations are not needed at all.
TL-NET Turbo provides a communication link between any radio system and MOTOTRBO through BridgeCom Systems' TL-NET system. This system allows a radio talkgroup to communicate with and interconnect to a MOTOTRBO talkgroup. Simply key the MOTOTRBO radio and it will key the prescribed two-way talkgroup. The TL-NET system allows links to many RF bands and popular systems like conventional, LTR, Passport, Smartnet, Smartzone, and more.
- Allow MOTOTRBO to communicate with LTR/Conventional and many other communication systems
- Make IP Site Connect infinitely scalable: 20 or more connections per site and 80 or more sites
- Direct IP connectivity for IP Site Connect
- Redundant Server ready
- Site Specific calling
- Easy to set up and use
- System access is quick with superior sound quality
- PC Dispatch Available
Advanced Dispatcher Software for MOTOTRBO
TRBOnet Enterprise is a PC based client-server dispatcher software application for the MOTOTRBO Professional Digital Two-Way Radio System. It is a premium application for MOTOTRBO™ Capacity Plus offering the unique features and a leading edge solution for the MOTOTRBO™ based applications.
TRBOnet Enterprise is a professional grade application specially developed for Dispatch centers that monitor large amounts of traffic. It supports digital as well as analog channels that could be helpful for clients during their migration period. Also makes response during emergency situations quick and effective, and can be used to link multiple agencies or departments at the touch of a button by the dispatcher.
- Voice Communications Management and Voice Recording
- Cross Patch (Cross Band)
- Intercom and TX passive
- GPS Positioning (vector or raster maps)
- GeoFencing and Speed Control
- Group and Private calls, Remote Monitoring
- Text Messages, Email Gateway and SMS Gateway
- Telemetry Support
- Event Logging
- Reporting and Statistics
- Lone Worker and Stun Kill "passive"
- User Activity and Status Monitoring
- TCP/IP Data Encryption
TRBOnet Enterprise User Manual
Radio Cross Connect for MOTOTRBO™
TURBO•X2 is the mobile interoperability solution for first responders. TURBO•X2 allows rapid connection of up to six radios providing instant interoperability. TURBO•X2 is ideal for use in emergency vehicles that have multiple radios installed for several different agencies operating on different frequencies.
- Immediate on-scene interoperability.
- Connects to existing mobile radios.
- Up to six mobile radio resources.
- Three separate interoperability groups.
- Selectable digital audio delay.
Digital Telephone Interconnect
TURBOTACT™, the Telephone Access Control Terminal, interconnects a MOTOTRBO™ two-way radio system to an IP telephone system, an ordinary telephone line, or PABX extension. It allows you to make and receive telephone calls on your MOTOTRBO™ Motorola professional digital two-way radio mobiles and hand-helds. Other features include alarm dialer and relay control functions, and analogue mode for fleets in the analogue - digital migration stage.
- Introducing TURBOTACT - the most powerful, yet simple to use telephone interconnect ever made.
- All call, group call and private call capable.
- Half duplex - radio user has full voice path control using Tx Interrupt.
- Talk to any telephone in the world.
- Last number redial.
- 100 speed dial numbers.
- Automatic disconnect.
- Record output for recording radio-telephone calls.
- Alarm dialer and controllable relay outputs.
- Analogue mode for fleets still using analogue transmission.
TurboVUi Dispatch v6 with ProVUi GPS
Computer Aided Dispatch over IP for MOTOTRBO Radios.
The TurboVUi Dispatch client offers a console-type solution for applications requiring connection to many MOTOTRBO radios (control stations). It is designed with an intuitive user interface to minimize learning time and maximize a user's efficiency. The IP Gateways and control station radios can be scattered among different locations, or centrally located. A host of accessories are available to implement an enterprise solution, including desk microphones, headsets, footswitches, and touch screens - all with PTT capabilities.
The re-designed TurboVUi Dispatch (Version 6) is the most feature-rich dispatch console product for MOTOTRBO systems, with the following elements:
- Voice Dispatching for a maximum of 36 simultaneous Talk Groups.
- Voice and Event Logging and Replay.
- Text Messaging.
- Multi-Select with Select/Unselect Audio.
- All-Call, All-Text, and All-Emergency.
- GPS Mapping of Radio Users.
- Custom Action Buttons.
- Archive History with GPS coordinate storage and review.
ProVUi GPS optional feature package adds:
- Management Reports.
- Trail Crumbs with Snap-to-Road™ technology.
- Map Image Overlays.
TurboVUi™ Dispatch Data Sheet
Tallysman Sprite Hardware
Sprite™ TW200, TW250, TW251, TW255 Telematics and Hardware Solutions for MOTOTRBO™ Systems
Tallysman Sprite™ for MOTOTRBO™ GPS enabled radios adds autonomous, controllable and intelligent GPS reporting features to MOTOTRBO™ Professional Digital Two-Way radio systems. With Tallysman Sprite™ installed a MOTOTRBO™ radio becomes a fully featured Telematics platform at a breathtakingly low price, with arrival-time, Proof-of-Service, Vehicle-utilization (including odometer and idle time), and The Tallysman Sprite™ Hardware Solution provides extensive GPS event driven reporting (to reduce out-polls), including high rate position reports, logging, efficient transmission of logged data, and features to minimize possible data loss due to fades. The end result is a fully featured Telematics platform that fully exploits the radio resources and that maximizes channel availability through miserly air-time transmissions of GPS data.
The Tallysman Sprite™ Hardware Solution adds two serial COM ports for peripherals such as Mobile Data Terminals, RF ID readers etc, plus an OTG USB port, plus provides the same features as the Sprite™ GOB Software. The Tallysman Sprite™ Hardware solution also frees up the radio GOB for Connect Plus trunking.
- Increased productivity
- Reduced Fuel costs
- Eliminate un-authorized vehicle use
- Reliable record of pick-up and delivery times
- Odometer based vehicle maintenance records
- Monitor vehicle utilization
- Improved customer service
- 2x COM Port + USB connectivity
- MOTOTRBO™ MAP interface
- Periodic time and distance reports based on Moving and stopped status
- PTT ID
- Minimize data traffic by batch reporting
- High Density Position logs
- More and Improved I/O Monitoring
- GPS/RSSI reports
Sprite TW200 Datasheet
Sprite TW250 Datasheet
Sprite TW251 Datasheet
Connect Without Limits
WAVE 3000 delivers instant and secure broadband push-to-talk (PTT) communications for small to medium businesses. Whether you're communicating with MOTOTRBO radio users or with other smartphone users, WAVE 3000 makes it simple and affordable.
WAVE 3000 is currently able to integrate with a MOTOTRBO Connect Plus radio system, but can also be used as a standalone broadband PTT solution where radios are not required.
Learn More About WAVE 3000
WAVE 3000 Data Sheet
WAVE Mobile Communicator Data Sheet